For some reason I am getting a lot of errors during the armory parsing (http requests not returning the xml content, this seems to be load-based), this has forced me to put in a number of code delays, both between requests and between re-tries after any errors. If these values are too low I am seeing a 50% failure rate, so I have had to be quite generous (over 5 secs after each failed request) in order to guarantee I get the data.
As this is happening for roughly 10% of the 123k teams (on top of the 60ms delay I have added to all requests), that is adding up to a much longer scan time. As I type this I only have about 35,000 teams done (approx 28% of the EU armory), which equates to 150,00 players.
So... it may be a few days before I finish the scan. Once I finish the scan I will be able to re-run the stats.
Finally, as already mentioned I will also be using the players Personal Rating for the new stats, as this will allow for a much more accurate picture and will allow me to include anyone with more than 0 games played.